Tractor
    Jinma 224 with loader

Default Front end loader

Hi guys I have a question about my factory loader.In cold weather the loader won't lift or tilt back unless I hold control valve back and lift the 3 point lever up.Or very high RPM. I don't know if weather is a factor because it started a few months ago and is kept outside.Also does any one know the cross-ref #s for the hydraulic filter for the 224 Jinma?Thankyou

Tractor
    Jinma 284 delivered 06/28/05

Default Re: Front end loader

What type fluid do you have in it?

On my little kubota unless the three point hitch is set correctly the loader will not work.

Egon

Tractor
    Jinma 224 with loader

It's AW-32 should be thin enough and the 3 point works fine.

Tractor
    Jinma 284 delivered 06/28/05

Yes, the AW-32 should be thin enough. This is a brain teaser alright. Since the loader valve is upstream of the 3PH and interrupts the flow to the 3PH to perform work, adding backpressure on the loader valve outlet by operating the 3PH should actually impede loader operation, not enhance it. Perhaps a little more information about your particular setup might help.

You asked about a cross ref number for a Hydraulic filter. Does your tractor have an external spin-on hydraulic strainer on the hydraulic pump inlet line?

You said the 3PH raises normally. Is that with a load/impliment on it?

Does this problem go away when the hyd oil/tractor warms up?

I am assuming that on your tractor, the hydraulic fluid flows from the pump outlet to the loader control valve(via quick connect), then from there(also via QC) to a diverter valve(if you have power steering) and then on into the 3PH control valve. Is this correct?