Jinma crate Tractor Question

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #11  
Thanks, I've been by his place. Didn't know they sold crates. thanks.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #12  
The only other one I know of is a Farm Pro dealer in Dolgeville, but that is further than an hour from you. There was a China dozer dealer in Syracuse, don't know if they ever picked-up tractors.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #13  
Hi.I'm not sure if there's a chipper dealer in NYS.I had ordered my first crate tractor from Danny Slutcher of Morgan equipment in Florida and my second tractor and chipper was thru Bruce Tauber of Trailblazer equipment in NJ.
I haven't needed anything in a while and I haven't even needed any parts so I've had no contact with them in some time. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ................... how are the Jinma loaders? ........................ How are the backhoes? Thanks for any help. mitchash )</font>

I would stay away from the Backhoes, there are too many posts of unsatisfied BH owners here and elsewhere. The tractors are good though. If you do get the loader plan on removing the Chinese control valve and installing a better valve that has a float position - doing this will require hydraulic hose / fitting modifications & adapters. If you are not real good at hydraulics, I would get a Koyker FEL.

Just my opinion.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question
I think Hud-Son Forest equipment, Barneveld NY (9 miles north of Utica) also sells the Jinma chippers and other accessories. http://www.hud-son.com/Tractors.htm
What other loaders will fit the Jinma?
Where can you buy the Koyker loader?
Thanks again

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #16  
mitchash, I can have a Koyker Loader drop shiped to you if you want to contact me through my web site??

www.ranchhandsupply.com

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #17  
We sell woodchippers all the time to the NY,NJ, areas,so if you don't find one give me a call,reguardless who you buy from we keep all of the woodchipper parts in stock.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

Whats the advantages of having turf tires compaired to ag tires or vice versa. I would mainly be using my tractor for loader work digging and pushing brush, I won't be on the lawn too much so I am leaning towards the ag tires.

I have read a lot of post on changing oils and flushing new Jinma tractors. When I get my new tractor what all should I plan on doing to it before I put it to work? Is there a check list posted somewhere? Any mods or other set ups I should know about? Thanks, ash

I looked at the new Jinmas yesterday at the dealer. I was impressed with the tractors for the money. They looked like they will be perfect for the work I have to do. They didn't have any crate tractors left, will have some later. I just need to figure out what I will use for a loader, a Koyker or modify the Jinma loader. Thanks for all the help,
Ash