Jinma crate Tractor Question

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #22  
I see that Hud-son has two FELs for 200 series Jinma, but couldn't find a picture clear enough to make out what brand they are. The pricing seems a little high for the chinese FEL. What brand do they carry? For a chinese crate tractor purchase, including the chinese FEL, I would expect the FEL addition to be under 2K.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #23  
I have used a new Jinma 284 all winter for snow removal, it was just great. I installed a block heater because here in Québec, Canada it gets mighty cold. The Jinma snowblower that came with the crated 284 is very good and can go thru some very ugly snow. I must say that it was worth the 20 hours to put it together, $200.00 to change the oil in the tractor and replace a few minor bolts and nuts that were missing upon arrival. For the price it is one **** of a deal if you are a little handy. See picture of snowblowing.

Attachments

• 857695-Playing in the snow.jpg
    857695-Playing in the snow.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 466
   / Jinma crate Tractor Question #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Whats the advantages of having turf tires compaired to ag tires or vice versa. I would mainly be using my tractor for loader work digging and pushing brush, I won't be on the lawn too much so I am leaning towards the ag tires. )</font>

If you plan on finish mowing your lawn, or even driving on your lawn, then go with turf tires. They have a tred similar to your riding mower, etc...

If you plan on doing anything in muddy conditions, snowy conditions and won't be driving on your lawn, go with the ags. When careful, you can drive on a lawn with ags and do little damage. They are more than suitable for mowing fields, paddocks, etc... But if you have a golf course like front lawn, stay off it with the ags.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question
I asked Hud-Son about the loaders, they said they only had the Jinma 58" (I think the model # was JL-20) loaders. The price I got was just over $2000. unassembled. Ash

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #26  
the ags would be the way to go if you plan on any real pushing/pulling and or working in disturbed soil, turfs aren't that great even on grass that is dry. the jinmas are heavy and will rut a yard some if it is wet dirt but the ags are best for what you described I belive. the jinmas standard china FEL is the ZL20s OK and for you're area/size probably more than enough.
I use a zl-20 on mine worked for many a heavy removal of brush trees, rocks & concrete & gravel. does leak down pretty quick as compaired to others but I belive it is in the valve body, no need for float for most part they are good but not worth adding once you figure how to ues the fel ...

mark M

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #27  
If you are only doing occasional FEL use, the ZL-20 is fine. Just get them under 2K. A Koyker is a better FEL and will last longer and easier to support (hoses, valves, etc) and worth the additional $400-500. The Homier dealer's (phone numbers were in your PM response) probably carry Koyker, but they won't sell tractor in crate form. See if you can purchase a FEL from them.

The ZL-20 is easy to hook-up hydraulicly, via the quick disconnect. This arrangement is not ideal, though. The Koyker hooks-up post the diverter valve, but I don't know the particulars. I have a ZL-20.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #28  
Are these tractors with the FEL capable of digging into the ground to remove sod and move dirt (to do landscaping like you would with a bobcat or skit loader)?

Thanks,
-Chris

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #29  
A FEL is great for scooping stockpiled material. You can reasonable scrape sod off with it if you can keep the bucket angle correct. As for digging? Unless you are playing in loose gravel or sand.. a FEL doesn't dig native earth real well. That's what 3pt scoops, box blades, and back hoe's are for.

A box blade can scrape sod and drag/dig mounds of dirt that can then be scoope dup with the fel. You can also dig decently well with a scoop... those are 150-450$ items depending on make and size. Hoe's dig great.. trench.. etc.. however.. cost ? 4000$ usually..

Soundguy

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #30  
If you haven't put your order in for a FEL yet you might want to go to page 30 in this forum and read the post about Spirit loaders. If you do this you will see that the Koyker FEL has a HUGE following on this forum and you will not hear much conversation about any other brand. I will be the first to say that, as far as "hours used" go, Koyker looks to be your best choice. But is it the best FEL you can buy for your money? My dealer had both brands on his lot when I purchased my Jinma 284. I knew absolutely nothing about FEL(s) so I asked him what he would buy. My Jinma has a Spirit SL 20 mounted on it.