Jinma crate Tractor Question

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question
We were up in the Utica area today so we stopped at the tractor dealer to check out the tractors. I finally got to drive one and was very impressed with them, it ran and handled well and I felt very comfortable driving it. I would have put a down payment on one (254, 4x4, dif lock, shuttle shift, new style dash, ROPS with canopy, $6050. in crate), but they only are offering a 30 day parts only warranty and I see everyone else offers at least a year. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Ash

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #32  
Mark,
I have been researching compact tractors and came across the fact that you built/assembled a crate jinma tractor.
I live in Kendall ny and was wondering where you can purchase a crate jinma.
My finances are limited and the jinma would be more affordable.
Any info you have would be greately appreciated.
Thank you,
Patrick Bolton

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #33  
Patrick - note that you addressed a 3 year old topic. The crate tractor business has since then, pretty much faded into the sunset

//greg//

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #34  
   / Jinma crate Tractor Question #35  
I know this post is old, but Just make it clear... I just purchased a 2008, 284 Jinma, crated tractor with FEL from china depot in RI, I have saved up to $10,000. doing my self. It's like putting together a model, and week of your time, I have enjoyed every bit of it. I just got an add in the mail for MF for the same size tractor at $250 a month for 72 months... :eek:

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #36  
   / Jinma crate Tractor Question #37  
Best prices on Jinma tractors - Prices & Photo's

Ask us for best quality and lower price Chinese tractors

Here are a couple of crate deals I ran across in a quick search. Crate deals are still out there. You just have to have some trust and a take a small gamble.

I believe I have read several feedbacks on different forums for the China Best Products site. Delivery was slow but most seemed to be satisfied.

Hi,

I am one of the people who purchased a crated tractor and am very satisfied with it. If a person has the means to work on a tractor (worskhop space, time and experience) it can be very satisfying.:D:D:D:D

Yes they can still be had. I went through China Best Products and have no real complaints and am satisfied with what I got.

I saved a bunch of money by doing this - just when I needed too. I also was able to purchase without having to put up with the "salemans pitch" :confused::confused::confused: and stress factor:eek::eek::eek:. Not every ones elses "cup of tea" but for me, was well worth doing.:cool::cool:

As with anything you buy, research and research until you are sick of it.

Jim

2007 Jinma 554 with ZL-60 FEL - a crated deal that worked out well.

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #38  
I got to join the "I built a Crate Tractor Club" and live to tell about it. It was a good deal for me for all the reason others that built crate tractors have stated. I trust my mechanical ablities more than the local dealers. Some of the scam about crate tractors is the dealers trying to convince us that we're to dumb to change our own oil or to clean fouled lines or to come up with work arounds. It's "value added thing" and some of the dealers dropped the Jinma line in a couple years. I've got a lot of respect for our contributing Dealers that still support and sell Jinma, because, they know that there is true value with the tractor. I'm not intensionally slammin' dealers but they're for profit business and appearently they didn't find that with Jinma, so no local support. I've used Jinamaparts and was satified with their service. I've not needed many parts, yet, and I've had my tractor for 6 yrs now. bjr

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #39  
As a supporting dealer for Jinma,we never sold crated units.Assembling the tractors is not a big deal,correctly adjusting & flushing everything is.I have sold alot of clutchs to Jinma owners that only had a hundred hours or less on there tractors.The main cause was the clutchs were not set at the factory and must be adjusted during assembly.Flushing the systems,brakes,valves,timing ect.are more things that a good dealer will do.We have very few warranty claims on our tractors.That being said the cost for that service is not much more than a crated tractor.We are also one of the largest parts suppliers for Jinma in the USA and sell parts to most Jinma dealers.If you need a part we have it from complete engines to O-rings

We also sell a Korean frontend loader with quick attach bucket for a little more than the chinese ZL-20 and less than the Koykers,2" cylinders,with 1550 lift capacity,also curved boom Korean backhoes high quality low price.So before you buy a chinese backhoe check with us or one of my dealers you will be glad you did

We are here to help all Jinma owners with parts,tech.information,if you bought crated or assembled,

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
" Your Jinma Parts Superstore "
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Jinma crate Tractor Question #40  
Patrick,
I studied the crate and self import for around six months and even visited the Jinma factory. Since I have extensive experience in China, I was not worried about the logistics. I also have enough mechanical experience to build the crate. The self import price I had in hand seemed hard to beat but I still shopped around quite a bit and even found unsold crates in another state nearby.

The economy is poor yet I was able to find an excellent deal from Bolton Power Equipment (Bolton Power Equipment USA.... Welcome) that was fair and reasonable for both the buyer and the seller. I can't say enough about the sales process and service from Graham. The tractor arrives tomorrow.

Graham has two tractors left, all ready to go.