TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Very interesting lug pattern on the 554, any idea what its benefits are? ... Scozz )</font>
Rice

//greg//

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Very interesting lug pattern on the 554, any idea what its benefits are? ... Scozz )</font>
Rice

//greg//

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency
I come from shandong Weifang ZhongTe agricultural equipment co. ltd. Our have a made a kind of band china tractor (KM,TS,JM,etc.) to provide to you.The most tractor price is ont expensive than (KM,TS,JM,etc.) .This is chinese national conditions haha! Do you know ? if you are an interesting this somethings pls you contact with me ok?

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency
I come from shandong Weifang ZhongTe agricultural equipment co. ltd. Our have a made a kind of band china tractor (KM,TS,JM,etc.) to provide to you.The most tractor price is ont expensive than (KM,TS,JM,etc.) .This is chinese national conditions haha! Do you know ? if you are an interesting this somethings pls you contact with me ok?

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #17  
These posts (humor) remind me of the spam emails I get from nigeria, where some ex-presidents son or wife wants me tol help them bring in hidden money or something ( because I'm an important business contact .. etc. ).

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was good for a light hearted chuckle anyway!

Soundguy

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #18  
These posts (humor) remind me of the spam emails I get from nigeria, where some ex-presidents son or wife wants me tol help them bring in hidden money or something ( because I'm an important business contact .. etc. ).

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was good for a light hearted chuckle anyway!

Soundguy

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #19  
I think the website is a picture hosting sight. Jack is with an upstart company in China. I understand he used to work at teh Shandong tractor works, the one I do business with but now is with a new company with plans to make tractors just like KAMA and TS and even JM. It seems the entrapenuerial spirit has become very active in China. privitization of state owned factories is a big part of thier reformation. No patents or copyrights there for the most part so anyone can start making anything they want....

/ TAISHAN & KAMA tractor newest tendency #20  
I think the website is a picture hosting sight. Jack is with an upstart company in China. I understand he used to work at teh Shandong tractor works, the one I do business with but now is with a new company with plans to make tractors just like KAMA and TS and even JM. It seems the entrapenuerial spirit has become very active in China. privitization of state owned factories is a big part of thier reformation. No patents or copyrights there for the most part so anyone can start making anything they want....