Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone?

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone? #1  

crofutt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jinma 354
Second time I mowed with my new GC150Z (numbers off manual) mower I got with my 354 the drive belts shredded. The Chinese can make a lot of good stuff.... drive belts are not one of them however. They looked very poor quality when I checked them before using the first time. Of course, I didn't pull one off to measure it and the manual does not have a parts listing much less a description of the belt size. Anyone know for sure what belts they take? How about where to get them? I have a on old Gravely with a 50" deck and it positively requires the kevlar belt as a "regular" belts lasts a few hours (don't ask how I know this please). I suppose these should be kevlar (or something similar) too.

Thanks!
Bill

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone?
Second time I mowed with my new GC150Z (numbers off manual) mower I got with my 354 the drive belts shredded. The Chinese can make a lot of good stuff.... drive belts are not one of them however. They looked very poor quality when I checked them before using the first time. Of course, I didn't pull one off to measure it and the manual does not have a parts listing much less a description of the belt size. Anyone know for sure what belts they take? How about where to get them? I have a on old Gravely with a 50" deck and it positively requires the kevlar belt as a "regular" belts lasts a few hours (don't ask how I know this please). I suppose these should be kevlar (or something similar) too.

Thanks!
Bill

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone? #3  
the GC150 takes 2 B108 gates or NAPA belts. The Chinese belts are not good. Whenever I sell one of these mowers I change the belts first, and have no problems after.
Scottie

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone? #4  
the GC150 takes 2 B108 gates or NAPA belts. The Chinese belts are not good. Whenever I sell one of these mowers I change the belts first, and have no problems after.
Scottie

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone? #5  
Hey,
Thanks for the Info on the belts, the belt pattern is not listed anywhere that I could find, sooo the fight was on! What I ended up with is as follows: Standing behind the deck, starting at the large pulley and going clockwise, go around the small blade pulley then behind the stationary idler then around the next small blade pulley (just above the idler) then continue over to the last small blade pulley then up to the spring arm idler. We used a box end wrench (metric 24mm) to pull the spring idler back and I started the belt onto the last small pulley and turned the blade to get the belt to drop on, it was tight, but once the belt was on it seemed to fit. I hope this is clear enough, I was first trying to go from the large pulley to the stationary idler then to the small pulley and could not get the belt on.
Good Luck!

/ Jinma GC150Z Mower Belts - Size anyone?
Thanks Scottie for the model number. I talked with a belt supplier and they had a listing for a kevlar reinforced belt. The model number is B108KC and they are listed as an AG belt. The length was perfect and they have already outlasted the original Chinese ones. I am really impressed with how well this mower works. Our ground is very hard this time of year so the tractor doesn't leave tred marks all over and the grass looks every bit as good as when done with a regular mower.
Bill