Cross References ???????

/ Cross References ??????? #1  

Arizona Hi Country

Tractor
Pending
I am looking for the cross ref for the JX0707 oil filter for my new Ag King 3540 tractor.

I am unable to find these cross references.

Thanks for any help.

/ Cross References ??????? #2  
Ha! I've been there...done that...it was quite an adventure...

Tell me more...what does the filter you have now look like? Is it longer than it is fat? Oh, say 4" by around 6"?

If so, it SHOULD be a NAPA1516. About $6

/ Cross References ??????? #3  
I feel for you. I had a terrible time finding filters for my Jinma tractor.

What I ened up doing was take the old filter to the auto store and they figured out what thread size I had by using different bolts and pipe fittings then we started to look at different filter that had the same specs.

Good luck.

/ Cross References ??????? #4  
At least your tractors came with "spin-on" filters. Mine did not.
I ended up buying a bolt-on filter housing using a "spin-on" Baldwin filter. Cross-overs are easy so I can a replacement at Napa or even Wall Mart if I want now.
I bought from these guys and they may have your filters too.
KAMA/DF/JINMA
Here's what that looks like installed.

/ Cross References ??????? #5  
3 RRL that housing looks just like the one that came on my jinma. i wonder if kama's use yang dong engines in some of their tractors why doesn't kama just order the screw on filter housings for all of their tractors thourght yang dong

/ Cross References ??????? #6  
Rob,

What is the filter you use? Is it a 3/4 16? Is it a NAPA1516? If so, what WalMart filter can you use too?

/ Cross References ??????? #7  
jinmalover said:
3 RRL that housing looks just like the one that came on my jinma. i wonder if kama's use yang dong engines in some of their tractors why doesn't kama just order the screw on filter housings for all of their tractors thourght yang dong

thourght???? that is supposed to be through, my spell checker didn't even catch it. me and my spell checker need to go back to school

/ Cross References ??????? #8  
Have you tried calling the dealer you bought it from - He should have it. If not you might want to call the Tractor Guy up here in Flag.

/ Cross References ??????? #9  
joerocker said:
Rob,

What is the filter you use? Is it a 3/4 16? Is it a NAPA1516? If so, what WalMart filter can you use too?

Joe, this is a Baldwin B243
Thread: 3/4-16
O.D.: 3"
Length:4-27/32"
Includes gasket: G449-B
Contains: Anti-Drainback Valve and 8 psi By-Pass Valve
Crossovers
(Mobile M1-209 / Napa 1516 / Baldwin B243)
You can check the Wix and Fram crossovers too but I don't have them handy.
Also something that may? be of value or not?
MORE INFORMATION

/ Cross References ??????? #10  
I have some post and pics from about a year ago on the forum concerning this topic. IF yours is the metric thread. You have two options buy filters from the dealer theyre about $15 -20 each or remove the stem and have a machine shop make you a 3/4 adapter to put in the stem.
No oil filter exist on the US market for this unusual metric thread. You can find filters for hydraulics with the same thread and will fit but theyre for hydraulics and cost about $35 each.
It cost me $10 to fix mine. Now I use common diesel filters like wix 51515.