Bulldog Tractor with Koyker Loader

/ Bulldog Tractor with Koyker Loader #1  

mitchash

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra MAX 28XL, Jinma 254 (Sold)
I seen a Bulldog 254 tractor at a local John Deere shop, had a Koyker 160 loader, only had 10 hours on it. It looked like a Jinma but the tag read it was made buy someone else, are they similar? I really like the Koyker loader, this one had a quik attach bucket, is that standard on all the Koyker loaders or is it a options? Ash

/ Bulldog Tractor with Koyker Loader #2  
Made by Dong Feng. The 254 DF I saw at East Wind Tractors, looked similiar to a Jinma. It did have the same Y385 engine. Most of the rest of the tractor is different. There are probably only a handful of parts that are the same. Check on any parts pricing before going with any bargin. A few posts have indicated that DF and the US importer may not be on best terms. Not sure, so need to do the homework on this one.

/ Bulldog Tractor with Koyker Loader
Would the Koyker loader mounts be the same on the Bulldog as it would on the Jinma 254 that I ordered? Might see if they would just sell the loader.
Thanks, Ash

/ Bulldog Tractor with Koyker Loader #4  
You will have to check with Koyker, but I expect you will need all new mounting brackets. The mounting at the bellhousing and front frame are probably different.