Koyker Loader

/ Koyker Loader #1  

mitchash

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra MAX 28XL, Jinma 254 (Sold)
Seen a Bulldog tractor with a Koyker 160 loader with quik attach bucket. Do all the Koyker loaders have quik attach buckets or does that have to be ordered special? I have an old Bobcat 610 skidsteer with bob-tach quik attach bucket, wondered if the Koyker and Bobcat buckets and forks can be inter changed? Thanks, Ash

/ Koyker Loader #2  
I have the larger Koyker 195 loader and it is not a quick attach. Must be you have to order/specify it. I don't know about the interchangeability with the Bobcat and Koyker QA.

/ Koyker Loader #3  
I have a KAMA TS 354C with Koyker 160 loader. I paid about 500 extra for the Quick Attach Bucket. I also purchased a Pirhanna Grapple that was "Skid Steer" Mount and it is a perfect fit for the Q-A Koyker. So I guess that means the Koyker 160 Quick Attach is Skid Steer compatable and most likely Bobcat Compatable

/ Koyker Loader #4  
I purchased the Koyker 160 loader with quick attach option. It is about a $500 option but it opens up the front end loader to a lot of used skid steer attachments! I am thinking about investing in a new controll unit that will allow 4 in 1 bucket or grapple with a movable thumb. I ordered it through Chip @ artrac, he could probably have one drop shipped to you.

/ Koyker Loader #5  
The QA plate can be retrofitted to the loader, of course the bucket for QA is different so you would need both the bucket and the plate to do the conversion. We can arrange drop shipment of Koyker loaders and attachments.