How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)?

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)? #1  

ruready1

Tractor
Ford 8N
I'm looking to bid on a Jinma 204 soon but wanted to check first and see how hard AG tread tires are to find for this tractor. The tractor has turf tires right now and I'm not sure how well they'll do on our hills with snow (thoughts?). The owner stated that the fronts were 6.00x12 (found them) and rears were 11.2x20 (can't find them anywhere). The factory specs call for 8.3x24, and I can't find these either. Any help would be appreciated as I'd hate to get this only to find I can't use it on the farm.

TIA,
Mike

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)? #2  
We should have the rear tires and rims in stock,call for pricing 979-865-4002

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales Co.

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)? #3  
The turf tires and rims usually come at a premium to the Ag tires and rims. I wouldn't try to fit Ags to the turf rims. Contact any of the larger Jinma dealers for Ag tire/rim pricing. Not knowing the bidding price, you might also find it more advantages just to buy a new 204 w/Ags.

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)?
The tractor is a little under $3000. It's a 2002 with 86hrs and a finish mower. I'll have to get a loan for part of it already, so a new one is NOT an option at this point.

Take Care,
Mike

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)? #5  
Turf tire/wheels use to be about an extra $600. I don't know Ag wheel cost. Call Tommy to be sure of the total cost before bidding.

Some people have had some luck just running chains on turfs. Even with Ags, chains are needed on ice. Not sure if it would work for you, though.

/ How hard is it to find AG Treads (Jinma 204)? #6  
If you use the 6.00x12 fronts you have to use 8.3-24 rears. If you use 6:00x16 fronts you ahve to use 9.4x24 rears to keep the ratio correct. a couple years ago I measured turf, and both sizes of AG tires and the ratio is very close, so close that I doubted the rumored different ratios that had been talked about on the tractor existed.