Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone buy a Lenar recently?

Your df-tractros link does not work even if I change the spelling to df-tractors

We are working with Lenar out of Nebraska to get the 304 model which is new for this year. the 354 and 404 models are too wide for our needs. The tractor will be here in March some time, so I'll post picks when I get it.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Tractor Man
    Lenar tractor has transferred from Jiangxi Jianglin to Changzhou Dongfeng since 2005 as Jianglin tractor could not supply tractors also bad quality. Please vist Lenar Compact Tractors - Estate Tractors - Hobby Farm Tractors - Small Farm Equipment and www.df-tractros.com. We are the OEM plant of Lenar tractors. chenzhengguo@dfamgc.com

Tractor
    DF204,254,254G2,304,304G,354,404

Tractor

Just picked up my Lenar LE304. Nice guys and the shop foreman was glad to show me what to check for (fluids and how to drain and refill). Showed me how to prime the fuel pump if I should run it dry. The Engine was a Changchai Co. ltd. 3LS30 three cylinder. Went to their website and they don't list it. And when I search for it on Google I just get a guy who bought a diesel genset with their 395 series engine and has had only problems, but that was 6 years ago. Amazing how stuff lasts on line.

Would like to know the lineage of engine? Perkins? don't know what to look for.

Will post pictures when I have time.
    John

PS. Bluechip, when are you announcing your DFAM tractors(Agtrac?)

Tractor

3LS30 (EPA model) is original ZN309T, direct injection, not perkins, not listed on 常柴股份有限公司

Our first shipment of Agtrac tractors has just cleared customs and is heading by rail from Long beach, we will update our website shortly after and get the pipline filled with tractors soon!

3LS30 (EPA model) is original ZN309T, direct injection, not perkins, not listed on 常柴股份有限公司

Thanks for the info. so far everything seems good

Quote Originally Posted by bluechip
    Our first shipment of Agtrac tractors has just cleared customs and is heading by rail from Long beach, we will update our website shortly after and get the pipline filled with tractors soon!

cool to hear that

Gold Member
    Tractor
    None, for now. :(

Quote Originally Posted by bluechip
    chip, can you provide any info on these tractors? any estimate on when you will have your website updated?
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

A "sneak preview is at index This is a picture of one of our sample or prototype tractors, this is a 30HP tractor but our normal tractor on this chassis will be 35 HP 4 cylinder Changchai engine. One thing that impressed me about Changchai is that they test every engine produced to be sure it is within EPA specifications. Our 25HP engine is the same displacement as the 30HP version, so its HP will be at a lower RPM. Industrial tires are available. Our 30HP tractor features sychronized shuttle shift transmission with an open floor. The DF factory is private and they have established a history of providing tractors suitable for US market as well as other export markets. Stay tuned!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast