Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    None, for now. :(

Default Re: Anyone buy a Lenar recently?

thanks Chip. i'm about 4 hours or so west of you and about 2-4 months out from buying a tractor. i look forward to reading more about the agtracs and seeing all of the prices.
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Chinese Tractor Man just sent me the engine parts and owners manual for the 3LS30 engine. They are PDF's and are large. So if anyone needs them I have them. And once again thank you for getting them for me.
    John

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 ,Farmall 140 Foton FT404

Quote Originally Posted by jmacshriver
    Chinese Tractor Man just sent me the engine parts and owners manual for the 3LS30 engine. They are PDF's and are large. So if anyone needs them I have them. And once again thank you for getting them for me.
    John
    Its nice to have someone from the factory intrested in the forum, thanks Chinese Tractor Man. I sure would like to see someone from the Foton Factory on here.

Walt

Tractor
    Lenar LE304

I have a Lenar LE 304 with a 3LS30 and having engine trouble. I would appreciate the manual if you have it and a place to get parts. Thank you, Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123