Backhoe LW-6 Backhoe Parts

/ LW-6 Backhoe Parts #1  

ron_n_az

Any body know where I can purchase a 8" bucket for an LW-6 Backhoe? Tried KPX but their customer service is horrible! Thanks, Ron

/ LW-6 Backhoe Parts #2  
Yup Circle G tractor sales has them , go to circlegtractors.com. look under independant pump backhoes on left side list, buckets are at bottom of the page or call Phillip at 662-252-5272

/ LW-6 Backhoe Parts #3  
I have the YW-6 and I made my own 6" bucket. It works great for trenching and stump removal. I even moved a fig tree with it. Dosen't tear up as much ground also rips roots very well. See pic

Attachments

• 000_0348-2.jpg
    000_0348-2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 512
   / LW-6 Backhoe Parts
Thanks for the help guys.... Since I'm not that mechanically inclined, I think I will take Jim's advice and call Circle G. BTW, nice looking bucket... wish I was that creative.
Ron

/ LW-6 Backhoe Parts #5  
I thought about not making a bucket for removing stumps, but more like a sickle type of cutting blade that you could use to slice into the dirt and curl the blade up and cut the roots instead of trying to bust them. What do you guys think? would it work? after making a complete circle around the tree then yank it out with a chain.