Yuchai dozer thread?

/ Yuchai dozer thread?
There are reputable dealers that I now know of in Seattle & Gig Harbor,WA, Corvallis & Keno, OR, and Coarsegold, CA that are knowledgeable and capable of actually doing work on the tractors.
I was just curious how many other folks had the dozers.
For being just a curiosity, they can become quite serious.

/ Yuchai dozer thread? #4  
Bob Rooks said:
There are reputable dealers that I now know of in Seattle & Gig Harbor,WA, Corvallis & Keno, OR, and Coarsegold, CA that are knowledgeable and capable of actually doing work on the tractors.
I was just curious how many other folks had the dozers.

I got a Nortrac NB3500. I know the guy at Coarsegold, CA. He's right around the corner from my place. If I ever need service, he will be the guy to do it. He sells the Yuchai and also do warranty service for Nortrac. I bought mine slightly used from a dealer in SD comes with lots of spare parts and the reminder of 3-year parts warranty. So far, I don't need to use the warranty yet. Only a few very minor problems that I took care of it myself.

Are you happy with your LW-6 BH? I'm thinking of getting a BH for this little dozer.

/ Yuchai dozer thread? #5  

Can you elaborate on your comment? I've looked at 'em, and want to know what you mean...

/ Yuchai dozer thread?
stumpfield said:
Are you happy with your LW-6 BH? I'm thinking of getting a BH for this little dozer.
I'm very pleased with the LW-6 BH. It's a 3-point mount via a Harbor Freight quick hitch. I've made some improvements to it just for convienience sake. I understand that the Korean units are somewhat better though.

Last edited:
   / Yuchai dozer thread?
Kubotasrking said:
Can you elaborate on your comment? I've looked at 'em, and want to know what you mean...
So you looked at them. Is that all?
I was quite impressed when I found I could push over a 60' Poplar tree with rubber tracks...........without stopping except for the root ball. The un-cut home video is on UTube and the CTOA website. Plus, with my box blade & scarifiers, and a full blade, I'll move 3-1/2 cu yds of medium clay. Not bad for a "toy". And the FEL will load out a pickup truck with wet 3/4 minus in 2 loads.

/ Yuchai dozer thread? #8  
Bob Rooks said:
So you looked at them. Is that all?
I was quite impressed when I found I could push over a 60' Poplar tree with rubber tracks...........without stopping except for the root ball. The un-cut home video is on UTube and the CTOA website. Plus, with my box blade & scarifiers, and a full blade, I'll move 3-1/2 cu yds of medium clay. Not bad for a "toy". And the FEL will load out a pickup truck with wet 3/4 minus in 2 loads.

Ya, all I did was look...didn't think it would be an issue for you.

Your 60' poplar tree being pushed over is fine...for you. Mine are mature doug fir...48'' diameter in a lot of cases at the stump. I doubt I would have the same application...which is exactly what prompted my question. So that's why I just looked I guess:rolleyes: .

/ Yuchai dozer thread?
Nope, no issues at all. :)
I'm not confused, I know what a bulldozer is and what they can do.
I just thought you were interested in the little dozer, that's all.
And btw, I wouldn't touch one of your doug firs, I like 'em where they stand,
but a hem fir..........that's another story.

/ Yuchai dozer thread? #10  
Kubotasrking said:
Ya, all I did was look...didn't think it would be an issue for you.

Your 60' poplar tree being pushed over is fine...for you. Mine are mature doug fir...48'' diameter in a lot of cases at the stump. I doubt I would have the same application...which is exactly what prompted my question. So that's why I just looked I guess:rolleyes: .

I wonder what dozer can push over mature doug fir with a 48" diameter.:confused: :confused: :confused: