Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Default Yuchai dozer thread?

Am I the only Chinese dozer owner here?
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, 7' Dual Dozer with dual Trimble machine control GCR-2SM laser receivers.

Foothills of the Giant Sequoia's, California
    Tractor
    55HP 4WD KAMA 554 and 4 x 4 Jinma 284

Default Re: Yuchai dozer thread?

I think "stumpfield" ownes one.
    Rob-
    ...The Older I get...the Better I Used to be...
    Member of the Month

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

There are reputable dealers that I now know of in Seattle & Gig Harbor,WA, Corvallis & Keno, OR, and Coarsegold, CA that are knowledgeable and capable of actually doing work on the tractors.
    I was just curious how many other folks had the dozers.
    For being just a curiosity, they can become quite serious.
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, 7' Dual Dozer with dual Trimble machine control GCR-2SM laser receivers.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2005 MT265B

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rooks
    There are reputable dealers that I now know of in Seattle & Gig Harbor,WA, Corvallis & Keno, OR, and Coarsegold, CA that are knowledgeable and capable of actually doing work on the tractors.
    I was just curious how many other folks had the dozers.
    I got a Nortrac NB3500. I know the guy at Coarsegold, CA. He's right around the corner from my place. If I ever need service, he will be the guy to do it. He sells the Yuchai and also do warranty service for Nortrac. I bought mine slightly used from a dealer in SD comes with lots of spare parts and the reminder of 3-year parts warranty. So far, I don't need to use the warranty yet. Only a few very minor problems that I took care of it myself.

Are you happy with your LW-6 BH? I'm thinking of getting a BH for this little dozer.

Tractor
    NH TC45D

Can you elaborate on your comment? I've looked at 'em, and want to know what you mean...
    Bob
    "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    - Albert Einstein

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by stumpfield
    Are you happy with your LW-6 BH? I'm thinking of getting a BH for this little dozer.
    I'm very pleased with the LW-6 BH. It's a 3-point mount via a Harbor Freight quick hitch. I've made some improvements to it just for convienience sake. I understand that the Korean units are somewhat better though.
    Last edited by Bob Rooks; 03-29-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by Kubotasrking
    Can you elaborate on your comment? I've looked at 'em, and want to know what you mean...
    So you looked at them. Is that all?
    I was quite impressed when I found I could push over a 60' Poplar tree with rubber tracks...........without stopping except for the root ball. The un-cut home video is on UTube and the CTOA website. Plus, with my box blade & scarifiers, and a full blade, I'll move 3-1/2 cu yds of medium clay. Not bad for a "toy". And the FEL will load out a pickup truck with wet 3/4 minus in 2 loads.

Tractor
    NH TC45D

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rooks
    So you looked at them. Is that all?
    I was quite impressed when I found I could push over a 60' Poplar tree with rubber tracks...........without stopping except for the root ball. The un-cut home video is on UTube and the CTOA website. Plus, with my box blade & scarifiers, and a full blade, I'll move 3-1/2 cu yds of medium clay. Not bad for a "toy". And the FEL will load out a pickup truck with wet 3/4 minus in 2 loads.
    Ya, all I did was look...didn't think it would be an issue for you.

Your 60' poplar tree being pushed over is fine...for you. Mine are mature doug fir...48'' diameter in a lot of cases at the stump. I doubt I would have the same application...which is exactly what prompted my question. So that's why I just looked I guess .
    Bob
    "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    - Albert Einstein

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Nope, no issues at all.
    I'm not confused, I know what a bulldozer is and what they can do.
    I just thought you were interested in the little dozer, that's all.
    And btw, I wouldn't touch one of your doug firs, I like 'em where they stand,
    but a hem fir..........that's another story.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2005 MT265B

Quote Originally Posted by Kubotasrking
    Ya, all I did was look...didn't think it would be an issue for you.

Your 60' poplar tree being pushed over is fine...for you. Mine are mature doug fir...48'' diameter in a lot of cases at the stump. I doubt I would have the same application...which is exactly what prompted my question. So that's why I just looked I guess .
    I wonder what dozer can push over mature doug fir with a 48" diameter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast