Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses

/ Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses #1  

PeteW

Tractor
Jinma 284. Shibaura SE4040
I am fitting a new Jinma loader to my 284. Where are the hydraulic hoses meant to be plugged in? The hoses on the FEL are too short to reach back to the rear of the tractor.

/ Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses #2  
The hyd pump hoses on your Jinma has (or should have) a quick disconnect on it The pressure side of the pump now goes to the fel,then the other fel hose goes to the power steering. you do not need to go to the back of the machine.

/ Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses
Thanks yr prompt answer ! yes, hoses have quick discoonect fittings on them, but I got nowhere to connect them into! So I've got to get some fittings on the pump and power steering?

/ Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses #4  
Hi Pete,
Welcome to TBN. On your Jinma, do you have an FEL valve? Or did the loader come with a valve to operate the FEL? If not, you might have to get one and install it. I'm not sure how the hydraulic pump is plumbed now on your Jinma, probably to the 3pt? But here is another site for Chinese Tractor Owners only where you can ask the same question.
Click here: Chinese Tractor Owners Club Forum
You might get some more information?

/ Jinma 284 FEL Hydraulic hoses #5  
mark1 said:
The hyd pump hoses on your Jinma has (or should have) a quick disconnect on it The pressure side of the pump now goes to the fel,then the other fel hose goes to the power steering. you do not need to go to the back of the machine.

What Mark said... The pump outlet runs from(or should run from) the pump back to a diverter valve located right in front of your right foot when seated on the tractor. The diverter allows the steering to take priority and divert the flow that way over the 3PH operation. The line between pump and diverter valve usually has a quick dissconnect(QC or QD) fitting in it. These would be mated to set of QC's on hoses comming from a loader valve. See attached drawing of my 05 284 Jinma. The QC's are in red and blue. The single blue female in the middle of the drawing is on the back of the tractor and is for a single acting cylinder on a dump trailer.

If your tractor dosn't have the hose and QC connections between pump and diverter valve, give your dealer a call. I thought these were pretty much a standard item on these machines destined for the states, but the importer can order them with any combination of options they chose and the importer of your tractor may have not opted for those QC fittings and hoses. The hoses and fittings should be a standard part number as seen on this hydraulic parts diagram from John's site. http://www.johnstractor.homestead.com/files/FrontSteering.jpg
Part # 67-69 at the bottom of the pic(QC fittings/hoses) substitute for parts 39-40 shown between pump and diverter just above it.

If the dealer can't help, you should be able to get these from one of the Jinma parts suppliers who participate on this forum. I would NOT reccomend finding local QC's and hoses as the differences in manufacturer could cause problems. They may look the same and fit OK, but they might not flow fluid properly between chinese and another manufacturer. Flow is important and a restriction on these fittings or an inadvertent separation while the engine is running can damage the pump. See the discussion in "fuel in oil yangdong 380" here in this chinese tractor section. If you do go with local QC's, get two sets and replace the ones on the Jinma loader control valve at the same time, so all are from the same manufacturer.

Good luck

Attachments

• 284hydro.bmp
    111.1 KB · Views: 727