Oil & Fuel Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #1  

n4807g

Silver Member
Tractor
Belarus 572, Farm Pro 8240
Does anyone have a domestic cross reference for the 82HP Foton/Farm Pro/EuroLeopard tractor? The engine is the Perkins 1004-4TRT16.

It was suggested that there is probably a domestic product available.

Thanks...

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #2  
Do you have the number or is there a number on the original factory engine oil filter.??

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #3  
Take it to Napa. I have a Korean tractor and Napa had filters for it. They said they have filters for most everything. It's worth a try.

Eddie

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #4  
Here is the # off of the Perkins oil filter T64101001 on a 82 Hp tractor
and a cross over # for the fuel filter Baldwin D136-411

I hope this helps you

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference
Thanks! I'm sure it will.

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #6  
I am not sure about the D136-411 Baldwin Part #. There part numbers don't usually look like that. If it is a element style usually PF and spinons are Bxxx.

The Perkins engine is listed on the Baldwin site as 1004-4 series. They only list a spinon oil filter BT237. The most common perkins filter that comes in two lengths but make sure it has the antidrain back valve - I believe the filter sits upside down so if the valve is not there the oil drains back into the engine and then each start up there is a short period that things run dry (I think it is an picky issue but the mfg is concerned about it).

Unfortunately no fuel filter listed. Baldwin Catalog Lookup System is the baldwin site go to catalogue info and sizing chart - sometimes you can find a fuel filter. Most common perkins fuel filter is the BF825. On the same site under the product guide you will see a picture and sizing info.

Good luck

Garth

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #7  
I use the Carquest 86472 fuel filter.
Most parts places hate to look up any thing Chinese or ferign. The closest thing in their system is an AGCO or MF that uses the perkins engine. Most current MF under 100 Hp can just about use the same oil filter.

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #8  
Ä´ºº¤Ë²Ã¤ï¤Ã¤¿£×£×£Æ¥í¥·¥¢¤Î¥Õ¥©¥á¥ó¥³»á¤Ï¡¢Ä

Will that work??:D

/ Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #9  
Foton Tractor 824 and Nortrac Tractor Model NT 824 fuel filter T64102003, Use Purolator F60152 or Baldwin BF587D

Purolator Auto Oil & Air Filters
Baldwin Filters E-Catalog

Foton Tractor 824 and Nortrac Tractor Model NT 824 Oil Filter T64101001, Use Purolator L30137 or Baldwin BT216

w/Perkins 1004-4TW Eng.

Last edited:
   / Chinese Oil Filter Cross Reference #10  
Last edited: