a few mowing pic from today

/ a few mowing pic from today #1  

DirtyWorks

Silver Member
Tractor
ASV RC-100, '07 272c Cat ,Kubota 080 with Cimaf Head, Cat 257 MTL, JD 450c, Kubota 3440 4wd CUT w/ fel
PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE ! Hope this dosent slow too many of you down. I have not posted pics before and would like to know the most user friendly way to share these and future jobs. Thank you for your patience,:D

"Light" mowing on 1-2 acres today

before

Last edited:
   / a few mowing pic from today
in progress

after

Fence line before...

and after...

puttin the biger wood through the chipper!
DSC_1262.jpg

/ a few mowing pic from today #5  
Lookin' good!

/ a few mowing pic from today #6  
Lookin good Dirt. It also looks good having multiple tractors running around. Even to this day you sometimes have to step back and WOW these tractors are BAD. Keep up the good work! Talk soon Robbie

/ a few mowing pic from today #7  
Great pics, thanks for sharing. There's something magical about seeing those machines in operation!!!!

Eddie

/ a few mowing pic from today #8  
Nice work Dirty-See you still have your 257 too...I may post a few pics myself have not tried that yet...

Keep it up...

Thanks guys, this was just a small fence clean out job that grew to a full day. The guy was impressed with what we were able to do in two hours and had us stay all day! I warned him that it was addicting! He definately wants more as money allows.Happens everywhere we go. I need to get mamma a new camera so i can have this old one. she happened to let me use it!:D

Robbie it does look impressive when we roll up.