Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price #11  
I run an FTX-140 on steel tracks so I do not sink. Tires do not spread the weight as well as tracks (not to mention your machine is HUGE). I changed my first set of teeth at 350 hours and the guy (Nissley's service man) told me to save them they were fine. I plan to put them back on if I get another rocky job. Although I am in heavy heavy rock right now but it is soft and my spare teeth are in Tennessee. Believe it or not the rock just turns to dust if I hit one. I still do all I can to miss them but I am in ROCK **** right now. Wish I had a set of tires.

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price
Cb- I talked with Daniel Nissley and he seemed not to have a interest in me ordering 70 teeth at a time and never got back to me on a quote?

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price #13  
that does not seem like him at all! He called me earilier today just to see if I needed anything.

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price
Cb With the new teeth i don't know if im going to like them I still can not get you'r man to talk to me SO fare I have perchesed 210 new teeth @ over $70.00 if he can help let me know .The old teeth I got 100hrs out of them the new ones look like Im going to get 50 to75hrs

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price #15  
Gamma said:
You might want to look on eBay. There's someone on there who sells carbide teeth made by 'Kong' in Germany, but I think they might be only for FAE based heads.

Gamma,

Is the company your referring to could be King Kong Tools?

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price #16  
If i were you i would get my tools out of the dirt or charge 3 times as much . They will last no time at all and the extra fuel you would use to till the soil must be astronomical .

/ Need Bull Hog teeth at a good price #17  
deniscimafinc said:
Gamma,

Is the company your referring to could be King Kong Tools?

Yes, that's the company.

I just checked and couldn't find the eBay seller listed at all on eBay.