Which cutter head rotation ?

/ Which cutter head rotation ?
Thanks for your help . With no means of changing the direction of oil flow when using hammer piping , what happens when the rotor gets jammed ? Do you just run the rotor backwards on the ground to free it ?

The funny thing with this Chinese stuff is that 30 minutes after you've had one you feel like another :D

/ Which cutter head rotation ? #32  
If you mean jammed as in intentionally jamming the rotor to test relief pressure setting, then what happen is just that: not able to turn, the motor will go in relief.

If you mean jammed as in inadvertently jamming the rotor with a piece of wood that get stuck between the back of the drum and the tub, well, to be honest, this is unlikely to happen. If you look at the picture of a rotor, you'll see those rings that limit the size of bites that can be taken. So before a piece chunk of wood can get into the rotor, it will have been chipped in small parts... (Again, fellow competitors, that's part of our patent. Please invent something else. :D )

But if that was to happen, if you happen to jam the rotor with a piece of wood, then, you're right, you can shut down the brushcutter and have it "manually" turn backward on the ground to free it.

Attachments

• DENIS CIMAF Rotor close up.jpg
    DENIS CIMAF Rotor close up.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 114
   / Which cutter head rotation ?
Yes , being jammed with a piece of wood is what i was meaning . That is a cool looking rotor , i can see now the reason the rings are on it . They would act like the hydraulic infeed rollers on a wood chipper , holding the timber back while the cutters do their thing gradually feeding the timber in and stopping the rotor from becoming bogged down , good thinking .

/ Which cutter head rotation ? #34  
I'll pass your good words to daddy Laurent and uncle Gilles. They are the brains behind this concept. :D