just found a skid steer forum

/ just found a skid steer forum #2  
Great forum, I belong to that and some of their members belong here
And one of the moderators is here, his name is skidsteer.ca and a great guy

/ just found a skid steer forum #3  
I致e tried twice to register but never get the verification code. I致e sent admin a message.

/ just found a skid steer forum #4  
I had no trouble registering there today.

/ just found a skid steer forum #6  
It's not extremely active.
That's for sure, however there's a few really knowledgeable skid steer mechanics there who are helpful. I've been on it for a couple years now.

/ just found a skid steer forum #7  
I'd say it's EXTREMELY inactive. Very few post, and very little interaction. I have never figured out how post pictures there. Also can not use paragraphs when entering information. Makes for a WEIRD thread. I'm guessing the software used is an antique and not compatible with operating systems today, or some such!

/ just found a skid steer forum #8  
I swing by at least once a day to see if anything needs fixed or answered. It is rather user hateful, I guess that would be the opposite of user friendly.
You can do pics, paragraphs and formatting, but you have to code in all of the html, like building a webpage in notepad. The owner, who is seldom seen or heard from, is a software developer, so that could be why it doesn't look like anything you've ever seen, it's a custom design.

/ just found a skid steer forum #9  
Dan, I went there to get some help. I described what I was trying to do, and all I got was, "good luck, keep us posted" kind of replies. I went back a few times, but when I couldn't post pictures I had a thread on the subject on Orange Tractor Talks. Some went there to look at the pictures, but really never any help.

The idea of a specific Skid Steer forum has a lot of potential, but that is not being developed there!

/ just found a skid steer forum #10  
I vaguely remember something with a link to OTT, but so many people refer to other friendlier photo sites I can't recall what it was about. Perhaps you didn't get any responses because noone was versed enough in what you were attempting to offer a cogent opinion. I know it's rare, especially on forums, for people not to spout opinions on things they know little about, but I tend to defer to more knowledgeable people in cases like that. And of course a thread can sit for ages before it's seen by the right person; there is a very sharp mechanic there, but he only shows up every couple of months it seems.