New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #1  

DirtyWorks

Silver Member
Tractor
ASV RC-100, '07 272c Cat ,Kubota 080 with Cimaf Head, Cat 257 MTL, JD 450c, Kubota 3440 4wd CUT w/ fel
DSC_1629.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

DSC_1632.jpg

DSC_1634.jpg

DSC_1636.jpg

DSC_1638.jpg

DSC_1613.jpg

DSC_1610.jpg

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #2  
Nice BOTA.....I see you got your newest foreman in training! Congrats....Any new CAT pics?

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #3  
Dirty,

I would have sold you mine with a thumb so I can get a bigger one...

My little boy loves it too, and he would rather ride with me than play with most of his toys.

I also have a rockhound 30 for that thing if you are interested...

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #4  
Nice machine, the lettering is great but I thought you were a little older.

How does the truck handle pulling it??

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew
Land -I may take you up on that 30 for small lightweight jobs. Depends on how well Robbies new Cimaf head cuts. My hydraulic thumb was installed today. I couldn't wait so I took delivery a few days early:D Only option missing was the radio. Kubota wants over $300 for one. At least it has the quick coupler. I decided to try the rubber tracks for a while because they come stock with the 24"steel being a $6K add on.

Quick- the dodge is pulling her good but I do need to add airbags next week. It made a world of diference on my 2500 GMC. I guess I could use another excuse to buy the Bully Dog kit I have been eyeing!

Scott- I realized last night that I do not have any pics of the new cat. I have not even got her stickered yet. Guess you can tell which machine is my favorite. :cool: It is nice but we have had a few issues already. Nothing cat isn't aware of just aggrivatin' little stuff.

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #6  
Sorry no new real info, I just needed to bump this thread for reference reasons.

/ New Addition to the Dirty Works Crew #7  
Any new pics of that machine on jobs?