Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct.

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct. #1  

Robbie Hegwood

Platinum Member
It is now official. We will have a booth at the upcoming sunbelt in Moultrie, Ga. In attendance will be a Prentice 2864 (260hp) tractor with a DAF-225E, a Cat 262C with a DAF-180D, a Kubota KX-080 with A DAH-080C and lastly the new baby the DAF-150D (low flow). I will be there and Frederic from the factory also. I hope some of you can make it. Plus these aren't window units, all tractors will be tuned and ready to run!!! From my info our booth will be next to Dixie Choppers behind a food stand, lucky for me!!!

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct. #2  
See you there. I look forward to meeting you.

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct.
Still awaiting the spec sheet, and the price sheet. But I do know I will have it next week and I'm not letting it go. As soon as the show is over I will put it to work.

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct. #5  
When in Oct is this show? I have never been to one of these trade shows..might have to drop in on this.......

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct. #6  
The AG Expo is October 14th to October 16th. Tuesday to Thursday.

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct. #7  
Hi all,

I know I haven't been here much lately. Workload has been just going up and up during the last three months. Anybody wants to work in IT/ graphic design/ or web design in beautifully-remote Roxton Falls, QC??? :D

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in to say that we actually were moved to a better location. On the site map of the Sunbelt Ag Expo, look for block C-9; we'll have spaces 745 and 746.

Can't wait to see you there :)

/ Mulchers!! DENIS CIMAF to Sunbelt in Oct.
I just wanted to thank all the member and friends who stopped by our booth at the show. It was nice to put faces with the names.

It was the first time I had been to the Expo at all. There was EVERYTHING there and everybody. Didn't see anything I didn't already know about. Did hear mention of a few things coming out but we'll see. From people who attended last year they said attendence was way down. By almost half, no doubt the economy. But we had good visitors and I look forward to setting up some demo's.

All in all it was a good show and we will be there next year!!