Cat 303B mini trackhoe

/ Cat 303B mini trackhoe #1  

RyanL

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 1540 4wd,loader, R-4s
Hi, well i am getting ready to try and buy a used Cat 303B trackhoe, It is around a 1998 model and has little under 3000hrs on it, steel tracks (bout 75% on undercarriage),aux hydraulic, bout 8,000lbs,canapy, pilot controls.

It has Some slop in bucket pins and some in boom offset linkage pin, and the blade cylinder needs repacked, It is in good condition well taken cared of and not beat and scratched up, it was indvidualy owned. They want $13,500, but said will take $12,000 if i take as is with out them repairing cylinder and pins, no big deal for me to fix.

I currently have a backhoe on the back of my tractor and would prefer to have a trackhoe for mobilty, and better spoil placement.

My question is are parts available from Cat for this since it is actually a mitishubishi MM35B hoe made for Cat. And just general pros and cons of this machine.

And is this a decent price for such a machine, I feel that it is a good price, for the condition of the machine, i do have experince with hoes, and what not, as far as what to look for as wear items, and weaks spots. And i am very familiar with Cat, would like to stick with Cat, cause thats what i run everyday for a coal strip mining company, just nothing this small.

Thanks
P.S. will be used on farm for spring develpment, brush clearing, fence line, clearing, culvert replacement, etc.

/ Cat 303B mini trackhoe
picture of the 303b

Attachments

• cat 303b.jpg
    cat 303b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4,101