New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #11  
This intermittant starting problem is common with New Holland Skid Steers as well as other New Holland equipment. Just search through this site to see for yourself. I have a New Holland LS185B, 2004 model, with air conditioning. I bought it used in 2007. The machine ran great for two seasons/years ('till late 2009) then the intermittant starting problem began and has plagued me ever since. Every damned time I have given up, frustrated, and called someone in to fix it or help me fix it, the damned thing cranks as soon as they arrive, whether its the next day or the next hour -- it really sucks. However, I have had this sneaking suspicion that the problem is related to the seat switch or the seat belt switch for about a year. Have you ever tried reading the manual you can download on these things? About 300 pages of faulty drawings and badly translated instructions (from French into English, in case you didn't know). The best mechanics have had to learn it for themselves, no matter what it is (not just the intermittant starting problem; I have had a few other problems from time to time). After reading these related posts, I will now specifically try to troubleshoot these two switches. Any suggestions?

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #12  
This intermittant starting problem is common with New Holland Skid Steers as well as other New Holland equipment. Just search through this site to see for yourself. I have a New Holland LS185B, 2004 model, with air conditioning. I bought it used in 2007. The machine ran great for two seasons/years ('till late 2009) then the intermittant starting problem began and has plagued me ever since. Every damned time I have given up, frustrated, and called someone in to fix it or help me fix it, the damned thing cranks as soon as they arrive, whether its the next day or the next hour -- it really sucks. However, I have had this sneaking suspicion that the problem is related to the seat switch or the seat belt switch for about a year. Have you ever tried reading the manual you can download on these things? About 300 pages of faulty drawings and badly translated instructions (from French into English, in case you didn't know). The best mechanics have had to learn it for themselves, no matter what it is (not just the intermittant starting problem; I have had a few other problems from time to time). After reading these related posts, I will now specifically try to troubleshoot these two switches. Any suggestions?

Actually the wiring diagram in my 170 service manual is quite good. If switching to service mode enables it to start then there are a few areas to check that service mode bypasses.
email me if you want a copy of the manual.
ken"at"skidsteer.ca