New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #1  

RB1

I have a 99' New Holland LX665 and keep getting an err03 and the bucket locks out. Here is what I had done so far: new hyd solenoids, new fuses, new relay in engine compartment. What else can I do to remedy this situation? Took it to the dealer and they cannot find the problem. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help..........

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #2  
I'm not familiar with the error codes off the top of my head, but your symptoms describe a faulty seat switch or seat belt buckle switch. Any instrument panel lights with the code or loader lockout?

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue
Thanks Rick...........put in a new seat switch with the rest of the installs, but worked on the seatbelt switch today. Got it ready to jumper and the rain started coming down so it looks like a tomorrow project. I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Many thx for the advice, Roger

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #4  
Thanks Rick...........put in a new seat switch with the rest of the installs, but worked on the seatbelt switch today. Got it ready to jumper and the rain started coming down so it looks like a tomorrow project. I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Many thx for the advice, Roger

Almost always it is the seat switch but I have had my seat belt switch go twice in 700 hrs. I had a LS185B cranked up before the Bobcats and the switches (seat belt and seat) is one of the biggest reasons I switched, the other was I bent the boom more than once with a mulcher too much weight all the time.

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #5  
I have a 99' New Holland LX665 and keep getting an err03 and the bucket locks out. Here is what I had done so far: new hyd solenoids, new fuses, new relay in engine compartment. What else can I do to remedy this situation? Took it to the dealer and they cannot find the problem. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help..........

RB1
Same **** problem. Gone through everything (I think). Anyway, If you or anyone has it figured out, let me know. I was sure it was going to be as simple as a safety switch (belt, seat, etc), loose wire etc. but they're all working. Thanks guys.

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #6  
hello i have the same problem on the 665 I have just bought. found the problem (seat belt switch) the previous owner remove the bucket lock solenoids I would love to buy your old ones.Let me know if we can do a deal Thanks david

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #7  
(sometimes I just hate this computer)

as above - I have to crank the engine in the Service position and then flip to Run. After I do
that I have to mess with the seat belt latch, flip the service/run switch back and forth a couple of times and then the NH "genie" relinquishes control and I can use the machine as it
was made to be used. This is an everyday occurrence, even if I jump the seat belt switch it still takes a few minutes of "fiddling" with the run/service switch. The main computer board was replaced last year and that fix lasted a few months and viola: back to fiddling mode. It's
a great machine which I really like, but I have to "prepare myself" for the hassle of getting it going. Any thoughts that haven't been mentioned?

rnc

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #8  
lx665 same problem. Doing same thing.

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #9  
Hello, the same happened to my lx665 it was the lock-out handle behind the seat, was not fully unlocked.

/ New Holland LX665 skidsteer Error issue #10  
Are U talking about the handle that unlocks to raise the seat?