Mitsubishi mini excavators

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators #1  

Kernopelli

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Mini Ex, Deere Z930A ZTR
I am thinking about a Mitsubishi mm25 excavator. I think this machine is very similar to Cat's 302.5 machine. It is "said" to be in excellent condition as far as motor and hydraulics ( pin/bushings not specifically mentioned) doesn't have offset boom. I have only seen pictures so far and would safely say it has been repainted and has newer tracks and looks very nice. 28xx hrs. and that kinda worries me but honestly, I am looking to put 100hrs max on it for some personal projects and then hopefully resell for small profit. I may be able to purchase it in the $5000 -$6000 range . Anyone got any experience with this machine that can offer any advice, common problems, and estimated value as described?

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators #2  
I think Mitsubishi makes CAT miniXs if not mistaken, and Hitachi makes the Deere miniXs as well. Let us know what you find out and good luck.

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators #3  
I think Mitsubishi makes CAT miniXs if not mistaken, and Hitachi makes the Deere miniXs as well. Let us know what you find out and good luck.

You are correct on both counts. New Holland brands Kobelco mini's.

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators #4  
You are correct on both counts. New Holland brands Kobelco mini's.

The Hitachi website even looks like the Deere website. The layout; the typeface-font. Even has a "Build-your-own".

Also noticed that the engines are Yanmar on the minis; up to 54hp.

The Deere's have Isuzu's, though.

AKfish

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators
Decided to pass on it, turns out it doesn't have the reach I need for my "big" project and is just a little too small overall. Probably could have picked it up for less than $5000 though. I was tempted to go ahead and buy it just to flip for a quick profit. My luck though, I'd either lose money or got it home and couldn't have let go of it and then left to to deal with justifying it to "the boss";)
Thanks anyway men!

/ Mitsubishi mini excavators #6  
The Hitachi website even looks like the Deere website. The layout; the typeface-font. Even has a "Build-your-own".

Also noticed that the engines are Yanmar on the minis; up to 54hp.

The Deere's have Isuzu's, though.

AKfish

Deere and Hitachi, according to the Hitachi Construction Machinery America website, "...have integrated their marketing operations in North, Central, and South America." Hitachi also has a global website plus other localized websites for the rest of the world.