Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader
Well, I understand that an M59 won't lift a septic tank. But then neither would my 416 cat. 18000 pounds of uselessness. It was a pretty big surprise when I found that my New Holland can place a 750 with the lid on. Or a 1200 2 piece. But having said that, I almost never do it. I dig the hole and the crane truck drops it in. If the access is really bad, which it usually is, I use plastic.

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #12  
bear,
there are times with my bobcat where a full sized hoe would be great. are you planning to keep your larger truck and backhoe if you purchase the M59 or similar sized tlb?
good luck,

the plan was to downsize everything. I would trade my tandem gravel truck for a single axle with an automatic and get rid of the big hoe. If a job came up where I needed more size, I would just sub it out, which I do when I need a hi hoe anyway. Then I can get away from a commercial liscense, which always seems to dictate my hiring requirements. And I always find that someone with a big liscense never seems to have any interest in doing or learning else. They just want to go from the truck to the machine without getting their boots dirty. In BC we don't have a CDL requirement. you can drive anything you want with juice brakes and two axles with a basic liscense.

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #14  
I am a plumbing contractor. I don't do hardly any septic work. I install plumbing in quite a few slabs. I had a TLB and it was a pain. I went with a Yanmar VIO 27 and a Yanmar C10 truckster. I couldn't be happier. I can get both into about anything you can walk into. Mine are small enough to put both on one trailer and haul with a 1 ton box van. If you want bigger , still look at the Yanmar hoe. The hydraulic quick coupler is enough reason to pick it over all the rest. You can change buckets in seconds from your seat.

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #15  
I am a plumbing contractor. I don't do hardly any septic work. I install plumbing in quite a few slabs. I had a TLB and it was a pain. I went with a Yanmar VIO 27 and a Yanmar C10 truckster. I couldn't be happier. I can get both into about anything you can walk into. Mine are small enough to put both on one trailer and haul with a 1 ton box van. If you want bigger , still look at the Yanmar hoe. The hydraulic quick coupler is enough reason to pick it over all the rest. You can change buckets in seconds from your seat.

You got that right. I'm all over that Yanmar mini-ex when the next job comes in. Those things are sweet.

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #16  
I thought I recognized your name. That dump truck of yours is on my list . I would rather have it than a CXT.

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #18  
A buddy of mine just got a quote on one for $49900 with front and rear hydraulics, 24" hoe bucket, and three point hitch. Also keep in mind the L45 is on the way, same size as the L39 but all the features of the M59 and about 8 grand less.

Isn't it amazing the regional price differences we end up seeing here?

Also the L45 and M59 both have enough front hydraulic flow to run skid some skid steer attachments like a harley rake, broom, and the like.

Kinda takes away the need for a removable hoe at that point, doesn't it?

/ Kubota M59 vs mini ex and trackloader #19  
t never seems to have any interest in doing or learning else. They just want to go from the truck to the machine without getting their boots dirty.

Same here. Very few people want to learn a new trade. Everyone's looking for office/computer stuff. Really surprising how many people have zero clue where their water comes from or where it goes.

Maybe you just need to price this one.....:)
http://www.jcb.com/hmee/

Capt Met, I just looked at that IR 570. Is that the same size as your machine or one bigger? It actually looks in pretty nice shape. I don't know how a machine gets that old without getting hours put on it. They must have a different business model from me. Also, what is the road speed on those machines?