Teeth for mini excavator ???

/ Teeth for mini excavator ??? #1  

Kays Supply

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TA 207
I am having a heck of a time finding Flare teeth for my Yanmar VIO 27. The stock bucket has 3 ESCO 18S teeth. I want to replace them with 18 Flare teeth. Yanmar only has the stock teeth. My local supplier can't get the ESCO 18 teeth, he says they are obsolete. That seems weird, since this is a 2006 unit.

Does ANYONE know of a source for ESCO 18 flare teeth? I have tried Getco and Heavy Equipment in Birmingham AL, no luck to date.

/ Teeth for mini excavator ??? #2  
I did a quick search and found the following sites for the teeth you want.

getcoltd.com
escocorp.com
ematerialhandling.com

A general search for esco bucket teeth 18 flare bought up numerous sites as well.

/ Teeth for mini excavator ???
I have talked to Getco they said it was a non stock and weren't interested in ordering just three. I have an email in to Esco for a retailer. I will try the third one tomorrow. Thanks. I am hoping for a supplier one of you has used. The net places haven't yielded much .

/ Teeth for mini excavator ??? #4  
Esco's website (Welcome to ESCO Corporation) has a link at the top of the screen, Sales & Service, which will take you to a dealer locator. You can navigate from there to find a dealer who should be able to help you.

/ Teeth for mini excavator ???
Thanks again, I have been there done that. They replied, with my local supplier. The rub is, he says they aren't available. Getco says they are, but won't order just 3. I need a source that someone here has found. I have run the gauntlet on the web.