Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga

/ Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga
Thanks for the info guys.
I will schedule the first day then.

/ Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga #12  
Please note that towns like TIFTON actually DOUBLE their hotel rates during the Expo. I booked in Albany at the regular rate.

/ Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga #13  
The Expo is well attended. I have gone to almost every one through the years. sometimes as an observer and sometimes an exhibitor.

The motels are very expensive the week of the expo within 40 miles of the expo, especially Tifton and Moultrie. Booked 6 months in advance.

Am going back this year to roll out a new product. We asr going to show a geoexchange flow control cabinet and the ancillary equipment needed to install your own geoexchange system. You can cut your heating and cooling in HALF by using a geeothermal heat pump. There are federal tax credits available in the amount of 30% to assist your purchase. Come by and look.

Morton Agri Business building #1 booth 41

See you there!
Traders

www.arit.com

Last edited:
   / Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga
I will be heading down Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing Mr Hedgewood and also am interested in the Geo thermal stuff so plan a trip to Traders Booth.

The weather will be mild this year but clear and sunny.

/ Sun Belt expo in Moultrie, Ga #15  
Robbie, Richard (NC and great lakes rep), Fred and myself have just finished our setup of the booth...we will be there bright and early in the morning and ready for everyone to come on down...weather is looking great and there are ALOT of exhibitors here....dont miss the show!! :cool: