Serial number location Dresser td15c

/ Serial number location Dresser td15c #1  

buckshot70737

Tractor
Dresser TD15C
Just purchased a td15c for $3,000. its running, needs turbo. Motor felt strong considering. Anyway going to have to do undercarriage work.

My biggest question is having problems finding the serial number. Manual says there is one located on the rear frame somewhere. There is one under the seat (looked everywhere.) If found where there once was a tag inside the engine compartment on the fire wall. Does anyone know specifically where I can look to find the serial number?

/ Serial number location Dresser td15c #2  
Just purchased a td15c for $3,000. its running, needs turbo. Motor felt strong considering. Anyway going to have to do undercarriage work.

My biggest question is having problems finding the serial number. Manual says there is one located on the rear frame somewhere. There is one under the seat (looked everywhere.) If found where there once was a tag inside the engine compartment on the fire wall. Does anyone know specifically where I can look to find the serial number?

There is a vertical number on my TD7G -- vertically on the right side wall of the rear main frame behind the final drive right at the corner.