This weeks job

/ This weeks job #1  

QwikDraw

Platinum Member
Tractor
Timber King TK711
Although I have the Daewoo up for sale I am working with it most of this month. This is another job with big wood, I don't make the descions I just do the work but some of this certainly could be firewood and maybe a few saw logs. The bigger wood is Black Birch, Sycamore mostly and some Hard Maple and Cherry too. There are also many Cedars in the 6-7" size. I am geting 1/10 of an acre per hour, If I could go around the 12" and bigger I would be getting an acre+ per 8 hour day easy.

1-1.jpg

The last job was also bigger material, although 2.5 hours to the north where I am working now.

0819090846-00.jpg

/ This weeks job #2  
Wish those beast were around mid 70's,sure would have save me alot chainsaw brush pile fires time.

/ This weeks job #3  
Wish those beast were around mid 70's,sure would have save me alot chainsaw brush pile fires time.

But think of all the "Character Building " you would have missed!:D

/ This weeks job #4  
Egon.
"Character Building "
Cute:) gotta remember that one.;)

/ This weeks job #5  
Hey Ted, Is that the job that you just recently won the bid on? If it is, you don't waste any time! Do you have snow on the ground up there now? Take care

/ This weeks job
JIMMY!

No it's not. This was on the schedule before I went to NJ. I have a few more before I head north. At my house we only got 3 inches, south where the next job was supposed to be 24 inches.

How are things south...are you snowed in??

/ This weeks job #7  
No, We only got about 4 inches because of being on the north west side of NJ. We normally get more snow than the rest of the state but this one came up the coast. I'm hoping it will go away soon because I have some back yard homeowner jobs to do. Any interest in your excavator/mulcher yet? It's a slow time of the year to sell equipment but you priced it to sell. Have you made any progress on your ASV or did you just park it until your blood pressure comes down? Take care

/ This weeks job #8  
Hey Quik, Why the sale of the Daewoo I thought you just got it going?? Must be going to a newer, bigger unit! It looks good & the jobs look great!! Send some work my way in MS

/ This weeks job
Actually I would like to go to a smaller unit that will be easier for me to move. The Daewoo has been great for big jobs but I need to hire someone to move it. A smaller machine I could move on a tag trailer and then use it for one to two day jobs. Really, I could just sell the Daewoo and put the head on my next machine but I figured a package deal would sell faster.