New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hello All,

We have recently changed the forum structure for Bobcat equipment, which should hopefully better organize the discussions.

Now, you will find a Bobcat main heading on the Forum Index, which contains the following forums:

Bobcat Tractors
Bobcat Construction Equipment
Toolcat

I have moved most of the Bobcat-specific posts from the general Construction Equipment to the new Bobcat Construction Equipment forum. From now on, please post your Bobcat-specific questions in the Bobcat Construction Equipment forum.

Thank you!

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #2  
That's going to split up some of the guys that mulch with Bobcat equipment from others that use different equipment. I think it's a mistake to have a brand specific site for construction equipment.

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #3  
That's going to split up some of the guys that mulch with Bobcat equipment from others that use different equipment. I think it's a mistake to have a brand specific site for construction equipment.

I agree, if anything I would have a mulching/brushing/landclearing specific forum as a good percentage of the posts here are related to mulching and or landclearing. It may bring more traffic here as well if you have a mulching specific forum, thats the only reason I'm here. There could also be a sub forum for modifications etc repairs for mulching equipment.

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #4  
I agree on a specific mulching section.
Doing a little research here:
Does anyone have info on setting up a kubota kx 080 for mulching?
The largest bobcat excavators have a hyd flow that might be high enough.
Any brand excavator in the 17-18,000 lb. range could be an option for me.

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #7  
Did this moderator just do a drive by and not check back? What about our suggestions as we are the ones who use this part of the site. Any feedback?

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #8  
i agree but if this moderator done it properly..........

/ New Bobcat Construction Equipment Forum #9  
I have a Bobcat 3023 tractor with trencher and when it starts pulling hard the drive system disengages and goes into freewheel mode. If you are on a hill it rolls. The only way I can get it to re-engage is to shutdown the motor and restart it. All other hydraulic functions continue to work when this happens.
Any help would be appreciated.