Waldon Dozer????

/ Waldon Dozer???? #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
Any one have any information or know any thing about a Waldon dozer? I am looking at one and cant seem to find any information or how reliable they are.

/ Waldon Dozer???? #2  
My understanding is they were only made for a year or 2, I've never seen one. The few I have seen online were WD 80's and I think they had Cummins engines.

My advice, unless they are just about giving it away, don't get it. Parts and support maybe little to none.

/ Waldon Dozer????
Thats what I decided to do. Went and looked at it and pretty well trashed.

/ Waldon Dozer???? #4  
My step mom had a waldon loader and never had a problem with it. It always ran good and clean and took all the abuse that the typical masonry loader would take. I never heard of a bad thing about it, so they must be pretty reliable.

/ Waldon Dozer???? #5  
Any piece of equipment that you cannot easily get parts for it is something to avoid. Even free, it's not worth having.

Eddie

/ Waldon Dozer????
Any piece of equipment that you cannot easily get parts for it is something to avoid. Even free, it's not worth having.

Eddie
Yeh. I found that out when I had a Massey Furgson 200b. Dozer. You dont go down to Wal-Mart and get parts for a dozer. I sold it and the fellow who bought it used it for about a year then tore it up and as far as I know is still sitting, 5 years later. Cant find parts.