Rubber tracks

/ Rubber tracks #1  

professor

Gold Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer
I am looking for good used or new rubber tracks for a Komatsu D21A dozer. Rubber tracks are great for landscape work in subdivisions. The rubber tracks are completely worn and split. Any help wii be appreciated.

/ Rubber tracks #2  
Well first thing you need to do is get the numbers off the tracks you have now so that different manufacturers can cross reference them. I actually have a couple places that I've got quotes from and have found for my application that the price range difference was around $800 per side depending on what brand. I am not sure where you are located but get ahold of this guy and he will give you a good price. He is loaded with info too so that's a plus. www.crawlerheaven.com Let me know how you make out because I have a 96 D21P-7 with steel rails now but wouldn't mind knowing what to expect if going to rubber. Goodluck

Darin

/ Rubber tracks #3  
Check rockanddirt.com, or get a subscription to Rock and Dirt. They have a huge parts and attachments section. If you can imagine it you can find it.

JT

/ Rubber tracks #4  

If you haven't already found them, look up Beverage Tractor in Stuarts Draft, VA (see www.beveragetractor.com for contact info). They tout themselves as a source for all rubber tracks.

J