Tips on removing/installing pins and bushings

/ Tips on removing/installing pins and bushings #11  
but now when using the curl feature to flip out trees from the dig hole after I push them over it does a lot of popping. If they were fitted well it would reduce binding when I am abusing them under that kind of stress.

Owweee.... owwee! One of those popping times might end up being a bent cylinder rod if things get a little too out of alignment!

/ Tips on removing/installing pins and bushings #12  
Owweee.... owwee! One of those popping times might end up being a bent cylinder rod if things get a little too out of alignment!

For sure. That happened right before I shut down the last time. I though it would have by-passed before building that kind of pressure. I have noticed just parked that action really pulls down the motor and the manual states not to keep curling at the end so maybe it does not by-pass the same in that mode as in lifting mode?

/ Tips on removing/installing pins and bushings #13  
Well the last time I parked it those pins were free so I pulled them out fine after get a keeper out. There was a lot wear especially on the right side but the bushings were not cut through.

As I posted in a new thread before I found this old one I am looking for a quick temp fix. :D

I have a guy up the road with a shop for his personal use said this winter he would replace some pins and bushings for a reasonable fee but I want to use the FEL some this fall and do not want it binding at that point.

For my use there is not need to spend the money to make it like new but my tool and die experience years ago tells me there is a limit to how much wear is acceptable in high pressure points like curling a bucket.