Steel track TL250 Takeuchi .

/ Steel track TL250 Takeuchi . #1  

Eagleview

Veteran Member
A steel track TL250 is not far away , Semco is testing a TL150 mule to sort any issues . Twin pumps for more pushing power is just one of the mods . If they have the track plates drilled to fit rubber road liner pads so as to get the best of both worlds it would be hard to beat .

I get the feeling that the manufacturers have been watching these forums closely .

http://www.semcogroup.com.au/pdf/press_release/100412.pdf

/ Steel track TL250 Takeuchi . #2  
Iron Horse how is the leg coming along? Has it allowed you to work on the mulcher?

MarkV

/ Steel track TL250 Takeuchi .
Thanks for your concern , the knee has healed well but I have done some real damage to the hip . The impact drove the leg straight up and into the hip socket and damaged all the tendons etc as it dislocated , it also twisted the pelvis . The leg muscles where emaciated and are only just building back up now . I can get into the excavator with effort but can only do a couple of hours before getting too sore . The Doctor is not happy that I even attempted to work and has given me 3 more months of rest to repair the hip . As for the mulcher , because of the heavy work required , it is on hold indefinitely .

/ Steel track TL250 Takeuchi . #4  
Hang in there, it takes time to heal that type of injury. Rushing that rehab can really cause some problems. Don't ask how I know.

MarkV