Genie lift

/ Genie lift #11  
Liftech equipment in Syracuse and Carroll Equipment in Skaneateles are two that come to mind that sell new and used equipment. There is also a place in Auburn. All are fairly local for you and should be able to supply the type lift you need...
If you have a trailer and wanted to get away from tow behind lifts Carroll Equipment has several self propelled aerial manlifts for excellent prices. Check their site carrollequipment.com

/ Genie lift
Liftech equipment in Syracuse and Carroll Equipment in Skaneateles are two that come to mind that sell new and used equipment. There is also a place in Auburn. All are fairly local for you and should be able to supply the type lift you need...
If you have a trailer and wanted to get away from tow behind lifts Carroll Equipment has several self propelled aerial manlifts for excellent prices. Check their site carrollequipment.com

Carroll either didn't have a towables at the time or didn't reply, I can't remember now.
At any rate, I went just a little further south to Tully and picked up a JLG T350 at Integra Equipment right next to the exit off Rt. 81. It's a 2006 in nice shape with 175 hours.
It's going to save me a lot of headache and allow me to install gutters in higher places and above obstacles such as porch roofs without so much extension ladder jockeying.