Skidsteer operator

/ Skidsteer operator #2  
Impressive. The end just got better with the full bucket and being on the front axle.

Thanks,
Eddie

/ Skidsteer operator #3  
I'd say he's the teacher.

/ Skidsteer operator #4  
Let's see him do two wheels on the side :). He certainly knows that machine. Thanks for sharing!

/ Skidsteer operator #5  
I bet when he was a kid, his mom and dad lost a lot of sleep!

/ Skidsteer operator #7  
Well, he's certainly entertaining, but I'd hire somebody else who could actually get some work done rather than practice skidsteer ballet.;):laughing:

/ Skidsteer operator #8  
Forgive me for sounding brash, but skid steers in the hands of anyone with a medium amount of experience are very stable and forgiving, handling wise.
(Disclaimer: in the hands of the inexperienced and in bad conditions they can be treacherous)
While this operator is gifted ( IE, I couldn't do all that ) , it's not all that impressive.
I remember from my operating days, starting to get dark and had a huge pile of dirt to move. I would come off the dump site on the return trip , off the back spin, up on one rear drive wheel. Smooth and fast.

/ Skidsteer operator #9  
I'm wonderin' where all of the engine oil is during this exhibition? Does the oil pump have dual pick ups? Maybe overfill the sump and wire in the dipstick? I doubt he would be doing that if he had to buy his own engines.

No doubt one of the next contestants on Dancing With The Stars...