Replacement Rubber Tracks

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks #1  

josh2500

I have a Kubota KX91-3 that is needing two new tracks. Are the cheap tracks on ebay any good? I think Summit and Prowler are a couple of the brands. I am trying to spend as least as possible, but also would like to get a decent track that i will not have to replace again in a year. So, do these tracks last? Thanks for the help in advance....

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks #3  
Cheap quality parts are like Oats that have been through the horse once. Penny wise pound foolish.
Craig Clayton

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks #4  
most of our Kobelco's i buy tracks from Value Part out of ohio and have had no trouble with them that I know of

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks
Thanks for the replys. I will check valuepart out. Has anyone had any dealings with the summit or prowler tracks? Thanks again....

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks #6  
Valuepart is out of stock on the tracks, we are the dealer for VPI and I checked their stock, I left you a message on the heavy equipment forum. Thanks, Brent Dalton (813) 635-2367, Have a Happy Thanksgiving all !

/ Replacement Rubber Tracks #7  
Did you find your tracks.

I have a KH-191 that I am trying to find aftermarket bottom parts for. I need Sprockets, Idlers, top rollers, and chains. I'd be willing to go to rubber tracks, as I've found them, but I'm having a hard time justifying the huge price tag for the rest of these undercarriage parts from Kubota. Thanks

BTW: I found bottom rollers made by a Korean company called Summit. The are currently 145.00 ea including shipping.