Bradco grapple 4 sale

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #1  

DirtyWorks

Silver Member
Tractor
ASV RC-100, '07 272c Cat ,Kubota 080 with Cimaf Head, Cat 257 MTL, JD 450c, Kubota 3440 4wd CUT w/ fel
Just wanted to bring attention to my ad in the private seller classifieds for a 72" Bradco root rake grapple. If yall know anyone in the market for one, this is a heck uv a deal. Thanks for lookin. Pm me for my phone # if intetested.

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #2  
I bought a Titan HD grapple for $1,700 delivered to my jobsite. Now that I worked all the bugs out of it, it works OK. Hoses were crap. Still doesn't fit in the Q/A plate correctly.

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #3  
I bought a Titan HD grapple for $1,700 delivered to my jobsite. Now that I worked all the bugs out of it, it works OK. Hoses were crap. Still doesn't fit in the Q/A plate correctly.

Was it tweaked in shipping or something? That's good to know 'cuz I'm considering one of those.

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #4  
Was it tweaked in shipping or something? That's good to know 'cuz I'm considering one of those.

No it fits square, but it doesn't lay into the QA plate flat. It fits tight at the top of the QA, but there's a gap at the bottom where the pins go through. I even gound down some steel and it still doesn't lay quite right. The hoses were typical chinese garbage. Changdong or whatever....:(
Also, the flat face couplers & hose ends are british pipe thread. I had one flat face leak on day one. Went to hyd shop to replace it and they don't sell BP thread couplers. Had to convert hoses & couplers for another $200.

In the end, my $1,700 grapple ended up costing me $~2,000. If I would have know that was going to happen, I would have bought a Bradco, Bobcat, etc.

The Titan grapple itself is heavy built, but the attaching issues & hydraulic lines are enough to make me suggest not buying another. I really like Bobcat brand attachments.

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #5  
Then the Titan must be an import. Thanks.

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #7  
I'll ask if I can order without the hose and couplers :D

/ Bradco grapple 4 sale #9  
This is the eBay dealer that sells ATV stuff too?