huge excavator

/ huge excavator #11  
Several yrs ago i worked for a Demolation company who did the work on the Horseshoe at OSU, They had Jack Hammers on little Machinces like that and would work inside of the old Dorms, I seen them walk them up the steps clear to the top, There is a place for them here and there

/ huge excavator #12  
Dont knock them A Kobelco Super Shovel and I spent 4 days digging in hard red clay in side a tiny space. I worked for a company that built water treatment plants. They had foreman that got sidetracked on dope and he had poured a solid floor in this tiny pocket tank that was about 5 feet high and 40 by 50 in size. To save from breking the other structures I rented a SUper shovel and we sawed a few joints where the piping had to go in. I dug i n that cramped area for 4 days and the spoid was off beared in concrete buggies to a crane skip. That machine saved the bacon lol

/ huge excavator #13  
a friend of a friend did his basement perimeter drain inside the basement with one like that they all have a place.

tom

/ huge excavator
you should buy it 20/20. You're a big mini-ex guy! :laughing:

I bet it could run circles around that 580 :laughing: :laughing:, No really I bet I could drive it in circles around the 580 :laughing:

/ huge excavator #16  
I bet it could run circles around that 580 :laughing: :laughing:, No really I bet I could drive it in circles around the 580 :laughing:

:D You could run circles around the 580 and laugh and tease it. :thumbsup: You know try and make it mad and see what it does. Does the 580 get mad easy? :laughing:

Chad

/ huge excavator #17  
:D You could run circles around the 580 and laugh and tease it. :thumbsup: You know try and make it mad and see what it does. Does the 580 get mad easy? :laughing:

Chad

I believe the "walmart cruiser" would get angry. ;)

Seriously, though, it's funny how people just mercilessly rip equipment they know little about or because they heard it "sucks" from some "genius" on the internet.

I bet that little micro ex would be great working inside a confined area and guys that would other wise have to use a shovel woul give their left *** to have it instead of digging by hand.

I just cleaned a few of my reg customers barns using a mini skid steer. Thing looks like a toy, but did a fabulous job cleaning the stalls. It also helped me uncover something very important. Read here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/193010-project-barn-rescue.html

/ huge excavator
Seriously, though, it's funny how people just mercilessly rip equipment they know little about or because they heard it "sucks" from some "genius" on the internet.

I bet that little micro ex would be great working inside a confined area and guys that would other wise have to use a shovel woul give their left *** to have it instead of digging by hand.

Did you take a serious look at that thing, I can definatly say I could out dig it with a shovel. What might be a good use for it would be, like someone mentioned, possibly running a hammer{??}. I have nothig against a machine but if it acts like a toy and looks like a toy then it's probably nothing more then a.....toy.

/ huge excavator #19  
How does its capability compare to this

11011123-120.jpg

and this

11010715-120.jpg

If it is better then I need it on my job site.

/ huge excavator
BruceWard; I'm not sure it could pick up "just" the teeth on yours :D