john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #1  

Rwelder

Tractor
4020 John Deere tractor
I have a 310 backhoe we were using and it quit digging with the bucket figured the way it acted we pulled cylinder and rebuilt it the bucket will curl out but curls in real slow fluid and filters are good has anyone had this problem before? Please help!!!

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #2  
Are all the other functions okay??

If so, it is only with that circuit. Could be the valve, or hoses breaking down on the insides???

If it is all of the functions, it could be the pump or main hoses leading to the valve body.

It might be worth the $20 to get a guage and some fittings and start checking pressures in that circuit.

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig
Yes everything else is working good just will not dig or curl .

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #4  
Put a pressure guage on it and let us know what the readings are

Okay will do

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #6  
Consider looking at the control lever linkages.:)

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #7  
Almost sounds like circuit relief stuck open or just has outright failed.

I will check the pressures and circuit relief valves today. Also I can't find serial number for this tractor the serial plate is gone on side of tractor is there another place to look to get numbers?

/ john deere 310 D backhoe will not dig #9  
I don't think there is any other spot on the machine for a s/n. But a lot of times companies will stamp the last 6 numbers of the s/n on the frame, normally pretty close to were the plate originally was.

Found problem with bucket , line to bucket was collapsing inside , had new line made up and works great thanks for the info y'all were slot of help thanks again.