ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810

/ ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810
Hey Bison, didn't you say you were interesting in installing a valve to control aux. hydraulics. I just installed a foot operated valve on my machine. I'll get some pics soon if interested.

Sorry, just haven't gotten round to getting those pics yet but I will. I need to report that I've used my machine for about 100 hours the last few weeks doing some tree clearing, dirt moving, and land leveling. For the tree clearing I hooked up a Virnig root grapple and used my aux. control valve. Everything worked great. This machine is a real bulldog and really gets work done. One day I dug out a 3 foot diameter oak tree that we had no other way to remove. Normally wouldn't do this with a skid loader but that's all we had. It's amazing how much root those trees have. I dug a hole about 30 feet in diamter and probably 6 feet deep to get that stump out. No problem, took about 2 hours max. That machine can climb in and out of a hole with 45 degree sides no problem. I used the root grapple to haul and stack the wood from about 25 large oak trees and a few 100 foot tall white pines. I was able to lift 16 foot log sections onto trucks. Some of these logs were close to 3 feet diameter. I also built about 100 feet of road and moved about 200 yards of dirt. So far my undercarriage is completely oil tight and the new tracks are holding up great. Haven't even had to retighten the tracks yet. The JD engine starts up with one spin of the crank even on days when it's been below freezing. I'm hoping this machine gives me many years of service.

/ ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810 #75  
New to the forum here, name is Mark. Found this thread by searching for ASV parts. I have a 1999 4500 HD with a Davco cutter and other attachments that we use daily in our construction business in N. Florida. Currently the machine is down due to a worn out planetary drive. I have been hoping to find a supplier for the internal parts to rebuild it myself but I am striking out on that endeavor. Does anyone have any ideas. Mark.

mark4500, sorry I hadn't seen this until now. Hope you have already found parts. I know you can get parts from the planetary manufacturer. The planetary is made by Auburn gear. I have bought parts from them. I contacted them at the factory and they gave me drawings for the drive and told me where to get parts. If you need the drawings and part numbers I should have them.

/ ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810 #77  
Anybody know where to get cutters for a magnum xl

/ ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810 #78  
And the bogie wheels for an asv Rc 100

/ ASV Undercarriage design 4500/4810 #79  
Go to trackloaderparts.com