Skat track 535 parts

/ Skat track 535 parts #1  

sdgconst

Tractor
Skat track 535
Does anyone have a skat track 535 excavator for parts?

/ Skat track 535 parts #2  
I have a scat trak 535 and I need a track drive, did you find any parts?
Thanks

/ Skat track 535 parts
I did not, I'am still looking for a parts machine.

/ Skat track 535 parts #4  
what parts do you need? if I can't find what I need I am considering wrecking mine.

/ Skat track 535 parts #5  
I am looking at a skat 535 that needs sprockets and a boom cylinder, what would you want for them?

/ Skat track 535 parts #6  
I am also looking for parts for my 530, need valve unit for swing valve. If you find a supplier would appreciate info. Also interested in your 535 as parts may be same. I'm down at Shaunavon

/ Skat track 535 parts #7  
Actually I decided to repair my machine, thanks for the inquiry.

/ Skat track 535 parts #8  
I found a track drive so have decided to repair my machine. Which valve do you need? some of the parts are off the shelf stuff if you go to a hydraulic supplier, I had to repair my swing motor a few years ago and took it to a place in S'toon, it just needed a couple of o-rings but they didn't have any trouble fixing it for me.

/ Skat track 535 parts #9  
I found a track drive so have decided to repair my machine. Which valve do you need? some of the parts are off the shelf stuff if you go to a hydraulic supplier, I had to repair my swing motor a few years ago and took it to a place in S'toon, it just needed a couple of o-rings but they didn't have any trouble fixing it for me.

Thanks, that's the route I'm going now,,,trying to find the name on the valve. Thanks for help