International 3414 With loader and backhoe

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe #1  

npmjim

Tractor
IH 3414
Hello All,

Just got myself a IH 3414 with a loader and hoe on it for a decent price. This is my first "Real" Tractor since I have only had overgrown riding mowers before :)
I am looking for some people that have knowledge of this tractor since I already have a few questions that I will need help with.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 1,717
   / International 3414 With loader and backhoe #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe #3  
Just go to the SEARCH section at the top of this page and type in IH3414. You will find several posts in regards to your make and model here on TBN. BTW, Welcome aboard. Best Wishes.

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe #5  
Welcome to TBN from Missouri.:)

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe #6  
Hello All,

Just got myself a IH 3414 with a loader and hoe on it for a decent price. This is my first "Real" Tractor since I have only had overgrown riding mowers before :)
I am looking for some people that have knowledge of this tractor since I already have a few questions that I will need help with.

Thanks

What do you need to know?

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe #8  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Construction Equipment Forum.

/ International 3414 With loader and backhoe
I right now am looking for a swingarm piston diagram to repair it. The little bolt on the end of the piston fell out and was bent. I can not seem to put another bolt in, looks like something fell when the old bolt came out. Do you or anyone have Schematics of the piston. I am assuming I need to pull the whole piston off the rig and get inside it. Any help would be great.