Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Default mini excavator attachments

I know that some times I just can't figure out the correct words to do a search via google. I am trying to find some websites for attachments for mini excavators (a Bobcat 331 to be specific). I am looking for a ditching bucket and a few other items but would like to see what else is out there that I don't know I need just yet. So any aftermarket companies you guys would recommend? Online websites? Dealers? I would appreciate the help.

I'm even toying with the idea of a hydraulic auger to go on the boom to replace the 3pt hitch unit on a tractor. The excavator is slower but would be a lot easier to just swing the boom over instead of trying to turn the tractor inside the tight rows. But its not a priority, just something for the wish list

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Default Re: mini excavator attachments

There are so many aftermarket manufacturers it boggles the mind.
    You could start right here in the very top row - click on Dealers.
    You could also go to the Bobcat website.
    If you want the shotgun approach Google: http://https://www.google.com/search...w=1051&bih=427
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, Trimble equipped 7' Dual Dozer with twin GCR-2 laser receivers, and a LiTW BH7600 back hoe (sold).

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, Simplicity 18 CFC, Cub Cadet 782

I dunno .... but I sure wish I had a demolition hammer for the U17 kubota rental I have here right now

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Massey 180 Diesel

If you are looking for a smooth cutting edge ditching bucket, you may try searching for the term "bell bucket".

Attachments are surely out there somewhere. There is a new company (Company Wrench) based in my small hometown that specializes in excavators with demolition shears. Saw a probably 15,000 lb. Komatsu mini in their lot with shear... Looked pretty cute, sitting there next to PC 400's and lighter machines with 50' of boom & stick with shears. If there next week, may have to stop and take a picture...

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

I have bought several buckets and a grapple from Ebay.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Just to get an idea of what possiblities, potential is out there look at Bobcat's website fr excavator attachments. Compact Excavator Attachments - Bobcat Company. This is not everything you could put on one but just what Bobcat offers.
    Also google "mini excavator attachments". I just did and found 10 pages of stuff to look at.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    3550 Fard Backhoe and a 1948 Farmall Cub,

THere was a company that built buckets that started making the Bobtach for the excavators. We bought a few from them for my brother. Bobcat sued the bucket company so they quit selling the brackets. For my brothers machine we buy the QC's at the BC dealer and then add them to our attachments.

Tractor
    JD 3520 powerreverser

Part of the attachments depend on the Quick Connector you have on the excavator. Santa just brought me a fearsome ripper tooth designed for my QC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf3651-r-olution-de-l   -dscf3644-r-olution-de-l  
    3520 PR

Elite Member

I have found the thumb is one of the most important items, I have also made a grass mowing attachment and a few other things. There are many different attachments for excavators, whether bought or made. I just started searching and have not stopped sinse 2008 seems like something new is allways showing up.