Need tooth adapter 4K1690 for Caterpillar 933F

/ Need tooth adapter 4K1690 for Caterpillar 933F #1  

dweitzel

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS
Snapped a tooth off my bucket of my Cat 933F. The serial number is 42A342 and I believe I have the standard bucket IK8358. Anybody have one they would part with? Or know of a bone yard that I could try to source the part from? Thanks.

Striking out. Original part number is 2K4680 and had Cat dealer give me the updated part number which is 4K1690 but no one seems to have it. I still have 2 leads. Ohio Valley Cat is still looking for used parts.

I removed the broken part from the bucket today and found a SECOND broken tooth adapter that has probably been broken for some time. Guess I just strained the first one at the wrong point. Guess I'm looking for TWO adapters now, OR looking for a really good welding shop :(

On a side note the 3 or so dealers that advertise a 933F dismantled on their websites WON'T remove the teeth from their for sale bucket. Nice.

Just thinking out loud.

Attachments

• tooth1.jpg
    tooth1.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 139
  • tooth.jpg
    tooth.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 122
   / Need tooth adapter 4K1690 for Caterpillar 933F #2  
Snapped a tooth off my bucket of my Cat 933F. The serial number is 42A342 and I believe I have the standard bucket IK8358. Anybody have one they would part with? Or know of a bone yard that I could try to source the part from? Thanks.

Striking out. Original part number is 2K4680 and had Cat dealer give me the updated part number which is 4K1690 but no one seems to have it. I still have 2 leads. Ohio Valley Cat is still looking for used parts.

I removed the broken part from the bucket today and found a SECOND broken tooth adapter that has probably been broken for some time. Guess I just strained the first one at the wrong point. Guess I'm looking for TWO adapters now, OR looking for a really good welding shop :(

On a side note the 3 or so dealers that advertise a 933F dismantled on their websites WON'T remove the teeth from their for sale bucket. Nice.

Just thinking out loud.

How about these?
Bolt On Bucket Shanks Large Loader/Excavator w/teeth

/ Need tooth adapter 4K1690 for Caterpillar 933F #3  
hi, i just got a 933f and trying to find a answer.by the oil dipstick there is a bracket with 2 grease fittings on it. one copper line goes to front and one goes to rear of engine. what are they for?? THANKS