omc mustang 330 skid steer

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #1  

blackbart1

Tractor
mustang 330,john dere 1940 b
I have a mustang 330 skid steer,I recently puchased I am trying to find out some information about I believe it is a 1977 model I would like to find a cheap repair or service manual

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #2  
Welcome from Oklahoma. I'm not familiar with the Mustang brand, but if you go to the General forum and post under Owning/Operating maybe someone will be able to help.

Ken

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #3  
No shop/service manual was ever printed by OMC (Owatonna Manufacturing), all available information was put in the Operator Manual. You may be able to find one on ebay or Craigslist. John Deere JD70 was same machine built for JD by OMC, they might have had a service manual but do not know for sure.

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #4  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Construction Equipment forum.

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #5  
   / omc mustang 330 skid steer #6  
go to jdparts.com and look for the 70 skid steer. That will give you parts diagrams. OMC parts are available through mustang and gehl dealers and im sure for that model JD as well. They aren't too bad of a machine to work on. There was a shop i drove past in Lena, illinois that was filled with old OMC skid steers. Can't remember their name but Lena is a small town, shouldn't be too hard to find something out.

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #7  
If you are still in need of info on the 330, I have a service manual for the hydrostatic part of it, and an operators manual for the rest-which is just as good as a service manual in this case. I'd be willing to find the info you need.

I have a mustang 330 skid steer,I recently puchased I am trying to find out some information about I believe it is a 1977 model I would like to find a cheap repair or service manual

/ omc mustang 330 skid steer #8  
I also have an Owatonna Mustang 330 skid steer. One rear tire leaks fluid & I'm trying to find info & video about replacing the axle seal. Can anyone help? Thanks!