hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #1  

spark23ca

Tractor
massey ferguson
new guy from canada...had tractors since i was born...my father used to drive me to sleep in the fields before i could talk..looking for help figuring out wether my tractor is either a 50a 50b or something else..i know its a massey ferguson industrial tractor with a bucket on the front ..i'm planning on putting a hoe on it ...wich i've already purchased..actually i bought tractor to fix the hoe i bought years ago...i know it has 2 levers inside and 2 pedals that make it go forwards and backwards..i have the registration numbers with the receipt but it does not have the model type typed in..i've got to buy a rering kit and not sure what to order it for ..heres some pics Tractor4.jpgTractor3.jpgTractor1.jpg

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader
9a97398 is the serial number and it says its mass is 16000 hopefully thats lbs but it says its kgs' ...

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #3  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #4  
Welcome aboard

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #5  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Construction Equipment forum.

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #6  
new guy from canada...had tractors since i was born...my father used to drive me to sleep in the fields before i could talk..looking for help figuring out wether my tractor is either a 50a 50b or something else..i know its a massey ferguson industrial tractor with a bucket on the front ..i'm planning on putting a hoe on it ...wich i've already purchased..actually i bought tractor to fix the hoe i bought years ago...i know it has 2 levers inside and 2 pedals that make it go forwards and backwards..i have the registration numbers with the receipt but it does not have the model type typed in..i've got to buy a rering kit and not sure what to order it for ..heres some picsView attachment 282849View attachment 282850View attachment 282851
Massey Fergerson Industrial is out of business, They were sold a couple of times ,the last time to Terex I think. Terex redesigned the TLB. I have a 1985 30E. Your looks older. Try A MF dealer. The guy near me told me he could get any part for any MF built. They have an on line parts web site ummm Can't find it at the moment.
MF industrial was located in England so there must have been dealers around in Canada.
AGCO Parts Books Here it is register as a guest. My machine is in there

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader
Massey Fergerson Industrial is out of business, They were sold a couple of times ,the last time to Terex I think. Terex redesigned the TLB. I have a 1985 30E. Your looks older. Try A MF dealer. The guy near me told me he could get any part for any MF built. They have an on line parts web site ummm Can't find it at the moment.
MF industrial was located in England so there must have been dealers around in Canada.
AGCO Parts Books Here it is register as a guest. My machine is in there

yes u are right its a 1969 the cab says was built in ontario canada but i think its a universal or custom cab not built my massey ferguson ..i have an old super 90 massey wich i really think is a boat anchor but this little loader seems ahead of its time as far as the power shuttle ..its kinda cool just press the left or right pedals..thanks for the help

/ hello all ..need help with mf 50 loader #9  
Good day, I just bought a MF 50B tractor with the loader and hoe its in a working condition but need some TLC I am in South Africa and is going to use it on my farm on the West Coast where I farm with Springbuck.